Imec enjoys a world-class reputation in integrated circuit and system design and in technology development. Combining these skills, imec’s CMORE division develops specialty image sensors using its own proprietary technology. Within imec’s Smart Systems and Energy Technology department, our group’s research activities focus on the development of specialty CMOS image sensors based on our proprietary and unique wafer technologies for imaging. These image sensors are integrated into tomorrow’s biomedical, pharmaceutical and industrial imaging applications.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• design electronic circuitry of high-end CMOS image sensors with challenging specifications;
• evaluate the sensors in our labs;
• interact on a technical basis with our customers;
• collaborate with specialists from our cross-disciplinary (pixel) design and technology teams.
• You have a PhD degree in Electronics or equivalent through at least 10 years of experience
• Excellent insight in analog circuit design is an absolute must.
• You are fluent with Cadence design flows.
• You are a good team player, able to pursue and find compromise.
• You have a natural desire to analyze and solve problems and you are self-critical.
• You are result-driven and focus on customer satisfaction.
• You are an excellent communicator and report competently.
• You are able to express yourself fluently in English.
We offer you a challenging position in an advanced high-tech environment, in an international team. This is your opportunity to contribute to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. We offer you an attractive salary added with competitive extra-legal benefits such as an interesting life insurance, hospitalization insurance and long-term disability insurance. Imec takes on the full cost of these insurances.
Furthermore, imec offers various training possibilities and services, such as a company restaurant, ironing service, the possibility of day care nearby and holiday daycare.
To apply: please send your CV file mentioning reference im-06 at firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: *****************
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka